Enjoy our adventures with us!

Join us on our journey as we rebuild and prepare Benevolence for offshore cruising!

We have recently created a new website to share our adventure with you at www.benevolentwanderings.weebly.com Go to the LOGBOOK page to find our blog.


Friday, May 4, 2007

New Computer, New Pics


Hi guys!! I have gotten a different computer from a very gracious boat neighbor. This computer is way nicer and bigger. Smaller hard drive but everything else is the same or better. So very thrilled with my new baby. All he wanted was my old, broken computer to dink around with.


Anyway, I got my pictures downloaded from a couple days ago. See my link for MY PICTURES. Let me know if you can see the pictures from the link. Thanks!


Kyla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you got a new computer!!!! Nathan and I can talk to ya again on the net. Sure so miss that!!! We love and miss u two a lot, but are very full filed and happy that you and Brett are doing so well. The boat looks so awsome!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!
Oh and you two lmao!!
love your sister inlaw and best friend shannon

contrail said...

Hi Kyla,

The cockpit looks great with the teak grates. And it will be dry when the spray starts flying around! I agree with you about Serendipity being well named. So many people have been kind to us as well ...Dennis' Magic Storage Shed ...sounds like a children's book... I am surprised that you found anything to clean on Eddie's boat; I visited with him the last day we were there and it's a beautiful little boat, inside and out.

I've FINALLY posted on our blog about our little spin around the Gulf. Tom got the green light for the job in Delaware and we are currently en route.

later --- Dana